A friend of mine on Facebook shared one of those inspiring a/o funny text graphics you see all the time. This was a serious one called “6 Things Mentally Strong People Do”. I’m not sure the person who originally posted it is the original creator as it looked like one of those canned images that has been around awhile. I thought the message was powerful enough that I wanted to remember it and strive to follow the things it recommends. So I stripped away the graphic and am just posting the message here so that I can keep reminding myself of it.
6 Things Mentally Strong People Do
- They move on. They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves.
- They embrace change. They welcome challenges.
- They stay happy. They don’t waste energy on things they can’t control.
- They are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up.
- They are willing to take calculated risks.
- They celebrate other people’s success. They don’t resent that success.